Whatever good things we build end up building us.
As we grow our team needs great minds to build new heights. We are keen to include talented, creative minds in our team who get the opportunity to work on a wide array of national and international (NZ) projects.
Check the current vacancies below and then apply.
JUNIOR ARCHITECT / ARCHITECT
Location : Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Role Begins : July 2022
Mercury Architects requires a highly competent and results-driven Junior Architect / Architect with software expertise, visualizing & designing, preparing working drawings, project presentation, identifying risks, cost estimation, & handling issues. Extensive experience drafting drawings in 3D model software and have hands-on experience designing and developing residential & commercial buildings. Should demonstrate a significant technical understanding, be a team player with an exceptional work ethic, and consistently delivers superior customer service. Key strengths are time management, project planning, hands-on methodology and finding solutions to complex design & execution issues.
• Qualification : Bachelor of Architecture
• Experience : Minimum 0-2 years of Industrial experience in Design & Drafting
• Design Software : Revit with one-year minimum experience (preferred)
• Other Software : Sketch up, Lumion
• Commitment : Commitment for two years.
• Work on technical drawings for projects based in New Zealand and India.
• Report designing head or project architect.
• Liaise with the technical team in New Zealand for construction drawings and details.
• Major work for this role includes high-level technical design and drafting solutions.
• Majority of projects you will be working on are based in New Zealand for a year.
• Responsibility for delivering technical detailing and documentation throughout developed design and construction phases.
Click on the link below to know more.